Get your tickets online!
Looking for a gift card? You can purchase Oregon Zoo gift cards online, as well as at the zoo.
Hours change seasonally:
- Sept. 3, 2019 – May 24, 2020 – 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- May 25, 2020 – Sept 2, 2020 – 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Grounds remain open one hour after close.
The Oregon Zoo is open every day of the year, except Dec. 25.
Park package—best value! Includes admission, train and carousel.
Available for purchase at gate only.
Adult (12 and up): $22.95
Child (3–11): $17.95
Adult (12 and up): $17.95
Child (3–11): $12.95
2 and under: Free
Zoo key: $3.50
Cash, credit or debit cards are accepted. Checks or money orders are not accepted.
- Zoo For All: Qualifying Oregon and Washington individuals and families can purchase admission tickets for $5 per person.
- Bringing a large group to the zoo? Twenty or more paid admissions qualify for a group rate when purchased in one transaction.
- Ride the bus or light rail to the zoo? Show your transit ticket, HOP card, or TriMet pass and get $1.50 off the price of regular admission.
- Seniors aged 65 and older receive $2 off the price of regular admission. Discount does not apply to dependents, family or accompanying friends.
- Veterans and active service members and retirees receive $2 off the price of regular admission when they show a military or veteran organization ID, discharge papers, or other official military identification. Discount does not apply to dependents, family or friends accompanying military personnel.
- Once a month from June to August, visit the zoo for Twilight Tuesdays—summer evenings at the zoo at a reduced price!
Please note that discounts may not be combined.
Parking fees mirror downtown Portland’s hourly rate of $2 per hour with a $8 daily maximum.
Purchase tickets online
Purchasing your tickets online lets you skip the lines at the entrance and come enjoy the zoo sooner. Your online tickets are valid for one year from the date of purchase. ZooLights tickets are valid during ZooLights only.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-226-1567.
Bring your class to the zoo and expose students to one of Oregon’s most vivid learning experiences.
Unlock the secrets of the zoo and learn about your favorite animal at talk boxes on zoo grounds. Purchase a zoo key with your admission or any zoo retail location for $3.50.
Social service agencies
Are you a client, provider or otherwise affiliated with a social service agency? You may qualify for free or reduced price tickets.
Eligible providers work with government agencies to provide:
- Child and family services
- Mental health programs
- Programs for seniors
- Programs for homeless clients
Submit your request at least 30 days prior to your desired date. Designate the approximate number of clients and chaperones.
Rarely, the zoo closes because of ice, snow or other weather-related conditions. In the case of a closure, updates are posted on the front page of the website. When in doubt, call the zoo’s main telephone number, 503-226-1561, for up-to-date information.